my beer pong table project *pics*

so over xmas break i decided to get a little creative at work.

i made the base of the table with 16 ga steel and used a brake press to bend every side twice at a 90* bend (to have a 3/4" lip for the glass to rest on. it’s painted black, but i don’t have pics ofthat right now.

and then this will be under the glass…

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/mrpaulo77/adf2d901.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/mrpaulo77/2ef06ac9.jpg

yes yes i know the bills suck, but i still love them. as sad as that is.

what do you guys think? suggestions welcome and whatnot.

cqnt bounce? wtf?

edit -under glass
reading > me

looks pretty cool. But I didn’t know the Bills played arena football? lol (notice the number of lines/hashes)

Just as an idea though, see if you can devise a version of beer pong that actually involves the field design.

haha yeah. glass provides a bounce.

i hate when ppl don’t play bouncing which is why i had to incorporate glass into this project.

interesting thought…but seriously, how could u use those linesfor the game?
unless it’s dumb stuff, like if the ball rolls back past midfield u get it back haha. idk

get your buddies drunk and they’ll come up with ideas. It always happens when I go over to my one carless friend’s house for some games. (yes, carless, as in no car, so you guys more than likely don’t know him. :wink: )

Just the mention of bouncing in beer pong makes me angry.

swat = interception

interception = punt from 50 yard line, lol

I don’t bounce, but the people I play with insist on the “one bounce maximum” rule. which is cool with me, but it takes so much skill out of aiming while (getting) drunk.

bitches bounce bitches blow

bouncing just makes the game more interesting because it makes the other team have to be more alert, and if they aren’t they get screwed.

i dont’ know how u guys play, but our rules are if you bounce, ur opponent is allowed to swat it, but if u can do it while they are unsuspecting and get it in, they have to take 2 cups.

just shooting back and forth is booooooring.(sometimes)

who cares how it turns out, GO BILLS!!! but hopefully it works out for ya. sounds good :tup:

Wow - that looks really good

:tup: to sticking with your team through thick and thin

BTW, your sig is huge

yea i know…i use it on another forum that size … i’ll change it in a sec.

edit**changed

and thanks for the comments

bounce = 2 cups or swat
bitches blow
guys finger?

There are no losers in beer pong!

I made a table identical to that last year…outdoor carpeting for the field…had the lines and endzones done up…looks like ill have to make a new one because this idea is becoming too common

cupholders y0.

any finished pics?

cool idea, but as far as rules go everyone has their own. some do suck, oh well.