WTB: Table for Beer Pong

Wondering if anyone has or is looking to sell a table for beer pong. Want to get one for the Bills games and the house. Let me know.

just go get a folding table

build one it is usually a pretty good time…make it so it would adapt to the conditions of a bills tail gate…ie recesced (sp) cup holders

^^^ truth. iv been thinking of making one for games this year. i would most likely use plexiglass ontop and keep adding pictures of all the games i take it to.

do you want a moveable table… or something thats pretty badass but a bitch to move.

with beer pong tables the more awesome you make it the harder it is to move.

Any easy thing to do is … sheet of plywood, sand it down nice and smooth and paint the fucker (adds to awesomeness but not mobility, its a freebie there) then get a shitty old table (sturdy would be super) and toss the awesome piece of plywood on it.

total cost 20 bucks and a little searching through other’s people garbage/whatnot

Yeah. I didnt mean I want to buy a table already done. I’m just looking for a wooden table, maybe a folding one to bring to the games. Whats the easiest way to cut the cup holders into the table? I was actually going to paint the table just like the football field.

to cut into the table… a drill with the circular hole cutter things (name slips my mind…)… May not be a great idea if you play with reracks though

the only rerack that wouldnt work is the power eye and the sideways triangle and whatever other crazy ones that you fuckers use. the diamond never fails me, but then again i strive to never need a rerack. haha

power I = 3 cups in a row. Only faggots use that…

I = 2 cups in a row, its a given thats allowed and will not work either :frowning:

very true, i forgot about that. i say fuck it anyways, not being able to use the “I” will only make you better.

:word:

I rerack with only 1 cup to be an ass

“Center that bitch!”

/truth lol

Anyone scatter-rack?

hole. saw. bit/attachment.

i think my dads got an old folding confrence tabe ill find out for you

Ok. thanks. I’m just looking for a long wooden table that folds.

spensors has regultaion size beer pong tables

and i did not read any of the above

heres what you need
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2340470

www.bpong.com sells them. I made my own but if you ever play in tournaments like I do they usually use the bpong.com table which is only 27.5" high so if you’re used to higher tables you’ll suck on the low one.