Wanted: Beer Pong Lay Out...

I just got a new beer pong table with a couple of friends. I wanna Sharpie in a cup layout on both sides so it’s easier to line up every time. I can’t seem to find one online, anyone got anything?

alot of the guys at ub have some plans all done out and shit i might still have one.

position the cups the way you want them and just trace around each cup

are you planing on playing 6 cups or 10

well cup height and diameter is going to effect the lay out, easiest way to set up the tarditional 9 cup triangle would be to just draw a “V” on the table top, that way any size cups can be alligned, 75* is the angle you want

are beer pong tables so complex that directions are needed? lol.

just trace some cups.

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:5,topic:25384"”]

well cup height and diameter is going to effect the lay out, easiest way to set up the tarditional 9 cup triangle would be to just draw a “V” on the table top, that way any size cups can be alligned, 75* is the angle you want

[/quote]

Word!

Mike you can never assume the cups will be the same size.

or just don’t be a retard, and put the cups where they fucking go, no lines requied… sheesh

Heres my table (hope the link works) Sorry for the crappy camera phone. That was back in the day.
PM me if you want to copy my cupholder and I can try and send you dimensions. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/Boomin99GT/Pongtable.jpg

^ what did you use to get the caps to stick?

^ I think its got glass on both sides of the caps, other than that they are prolly just glued on.

Theres pieces of foam core under every cap to make a flat surface, then I hot glued them all down. And yes there is plexi glass over the caps but not under.

i dont like the cupholder idea, not traditional, but the caps on the other hand are a nice touch my friends old table had caps on it to then they laid some urathene i think down so it was smooth but there was a coors light logo right in the middle. lot of time and effort in this table

you can buy the bingbong table.

[quote=“redrum,post:6,topic:25384"”]

are beer pong tables so complex that directions are needed? lol.

just trace some cups.

[/quote]

/thread
seriously, it’s just beer pong