In-Pool beer pong

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/Boomin99GT/poolpong.jpg

My state of buzz last friday and my friends garage full of spare wood and tools helped me to create this idea. Now I must improve upon it. I’ll host more pictures when a real version is ready but for now you should all try this.

Turn boards on side for less flex.

no roll backs

it was already a little too high off the water but good looking out.

Why the fuck not? What about float backs?

they would float into a piece of wood ! :purextc:

edit: Lol at your angry edit

Taller friends?
:slight_smile:

How about floaties for cups?
Safety 1st… after binge drinking in the pool anyway.

haha I was playing against a guy who was 6’9" and it was still too high because the pool was pretty deep.

plus, you always have those assholes who spill their beer. Now you have beer all in the pool.

“I Would love to have a pool full of beer! Who cares!”

me and my friends invented the styrofoam beer pong table two years ago at the beach and now they have blow up beer ong tables…but I like ur invention because waves really won’t mess with the table.
but if u want a tough game play beer pong on a windy day at the beach

Someones gonna drown, lol

Yeah I played on a floating beer pong deal and it was really lame. People would make waves on purpose to screw you up and once you get drunk games take approx ~5 hours.

Adjustable water proof legs… think oil platform.

No pool edge required.
100% adaptable to any/every water depth within the overall leg design.

http://www.collegedrinker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/portopong.jpg

I almost like your ghetto table better though.

Except like I said above those tables are horrible. You have to stand completely still and have no one else in the pool or else the waves make the game stupid. Good try though.

He’s developing the tournament table.

Cool idea, way fucking ghetto though…

Looks like you don’t need a water cup though :slight_smile:

that fagget guy is gonna lose the game holding his cup like that, what a fuckin n00b.

yes i know thy are holding the pong balls, but still

haha it’s not at my house! I threw it together at a buddies house. When I make one for my pool I will make it nice.

Easy chief. Like I said I like your ghetto table better. 1. Because ghetto shit is more fun. 2. Because you don’t have to stand completely still. However the movement sorta adds to the fun IMHO.