For Sale:1990 Nissan 240sx coupe.

PM sent.

bump, c’mon people clean 240=somewhat semi-rare in this area?

clean R title?

Sorry I never called man, but I’m STILL waiting on money…

But really, he’s right, clean s13 COUPE = damn near impossible.

I so would If this person would just buy my damn car already…

where is the car located would like to come look at it

pm sent

I don’t know if this is sarcasm, or misunderstanding…this car decently clean for the region we live in, and compared to most of the rust bucket non-tastefully modded 240s in the area, this would be a great base to build upon. The car does have an R-title, from the reason I was told, was because it had front end damage from the previous owner making contact with something. The car is in great structural condition, and anyone who is interested in it is more than welcome to come take a look at it. -pm sent to stupidcoupe

bump

bump

Some actual pictures of the car would help greatly, like pictures of the front end, the back end, the interior, and btw “clean R title makes no sense”.

Mods: Can you please delete the previous post, no need to clutter up the bandwith with useless posts caused from internet boredom

I think he just means the car does have a title, just that it’s an Reconstructed Title.

That’s exactly what mine is.

So this still hasn’t sold yet?

MORE PICTURES

I think these guys are interested but want to see more/better pictures. If they’re not actually interested, then I’ll clean it all up.

interested in trading front ends? and some cash?

possibly interested so post some more “good” pictures

Heres some help

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploader/

Obviously theres something wrong with it if he’s fighting about posting pictures.
I don’t know how you can expect to sell something if you don’t add pictures :nono:

must be something wrong with it if he’s not posting pictures and is fighting about it

Plead The Fifth

new pics bump