For Sale:1990 Nissan 240sx coupe.

Up for sale is a rust free 240sx with a silvia front end. The car does not run as is. I’m not sure what is wrong with the engine, but for the going rate of a ka long block, i’m sure it would only cost a few hundred bucks to get this car running and driving. The car comes with complete, with everything on the interior and exterior, except for a few small things. Comes with two carbon fiber hoods. Looking for $1,200 firm. Sorry for the shitty pictures, but if you are truly interested, you should come and check it out for yourself. Looking for a smooth transaction, have title in hand, willing to sign off on it immediately, and get on with life…
Location is Pittsburgh.
*Car does have an R-title.

any pics of the Silvia front end?

is the car rollable?

interior still there?

hows the paint?

pics of the front end?

milage?

intrested for sure

was this car on craigslist awhile back?

the car is rollable…
full interior comes with the car…
the paint is “average”…
no pics of the front end…
tach says 216k…

Yes, it was.

Any rust?

uhh… lol did you read the first sentence of the description?

Reading > Me

Do you have any pics of the cf hoods?

No, no pics of the hoods, they are included with the car…

pm’d you

bump

Hey, will you take a trade for a quad? and pm me pics please!

PM sent

bump for jokes

Depending on the car I’m currently looking at, if it falls through, I’ll be extremely interested…I should know in the next couple of days.

Would you be willing to sell the cf hoods separately, regardless?

I’d sell one cf hood seperately from the car…not both. But either way let me know buddy.

Any idea on the price of the hood? And as soon as I get an update on this car I’ll let you know.

was this car at clarion university alot? and over in lower burrell?

Turns out my other car fell through, If you could PM me when a good time to come look at the car would be, that would be great. I know I’ll be in pittsburgh this wednesday.