For Sale 1998 GTP Pace Car Edition-$3,600

SOLD

For sale is my 1998 Grand Prix GTP Daytona Pace Car Edition, #1326/1500 with 115,xxx miles. The wife and I have been talking about trying to have a kid so it is time to make room for a 4 door.

This car has been well kept/maintained over the past 5 or so years I owned it. Inspected to Feb 2010. Very clean inside and out. Gets about 17-19 mpg city and 28-30 mpg highway. Options include s/c 3800 engine, power everything, heads up display, auto climate control, and leather. Recently replaced the front/rear brakes/rotors, struts, front brake calipers, and tires (tires have 3,000 miles on them). Currently the car has a 3.4 pulley, and FWI, however I can put it back to stock is requested. I actually plan on putting it back to stock in the near future any ways. Price is $3,600.

Feel Free to PM me for any details.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/bics56/ddpics001.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/bics56/ddpics002.jpg

are you on any of the GP forums, if not i can post it there to help you sell it

I am only on Clubgp.com. Feel free to do so…it is appreciated!!!

Gorgeous. The pace cars looked so good. Best color too…!! Good luck.

were you on Prospect road today? i saw one just like this today and it was looking good.

Time to sell huh Steve. I miss mine still and wil lget another one day. I lurk on CL & Clubgp looking for em here and there

Nope, I only drove it to the gym today.

Yep time to sell. If we are are lucky enough to have a kid it will be a chore to put him/her in the back seat with a 2 door. I am planning on getting a G8 GT so at least I will have a “fun” 4 door. If you know anyone who may be interested let me know, it will be appreciated.

research the G8 GT. word is they EAT tires. bad. something with the camber. wears the outsides like crazy

worse then charger tires/ brakes ?

Milage? any rust? how are the brake lines?

says 115k in the first sentance

Mileage as of now is in the low 115K range. No rust, brake lines are fine, no oil leaks at all.

what do the rocker panels look like?

Close to perfect.

lucky you! mine were destroyed… a GTP with clean rockers is a tough find. makes this an even better deal.

have seen this car up close and it is def clean car. good luck wiht sale

Thanks Jeff, I do try to keep my good care of everything I own. Anyone that has ever seen one of my machines can confirm this.

Also:
Added a couple things in the ad.