FOR SALE: 99 F350 Ex cab dually 7.3 6 speed 4x4

nice good luck with sale wayne

bump for a good truck! not only is it in super nice shape its meticulously maintained

Not a fucking chance, unless you’re packing real doll hairs. Offers around $28k might be entertained. :slight_smile:

On topic: I’ll attest that the truck for sale in this post towed that 25’ cobalt like it wasn’t there… From Boston to Lake George. Big turbs does big pulls with no sweat, 70+ all the way through the Berkshires. If I had a real need for a (real sized) truck like this, there would never have been a CL ad. Buyer will get a well maintained rig ready to roll. ROW YOUR OWN!!

this truck also digs stuck chevys out of snow banks

it may be able to pull a boat fine but it cant pull chevy backwards

This is true!

So is this :lol

shutup frank you dick. your mom gave your secret away, she told me you loved this thing!!

:lol. If I had cash monies I would buy it too.

Buy me you faggots!!

How many Jakes would I have to trade for this truck?

a metric fuck ton.

Flagged

Again lol

Cannot wait to see Jimmy towing the GT-R.

Going to take a picture, frame it, and blow it up and put it on my living room wall.

Wait… WTF does it have to be towed for already!!! DAMNIT.

It doesn’t. But you never know.

Regardless, it’s gonna look fucking awesome behind Jimmy.

bump dropped price, lets get it gone!

Listen I told some fucktard that called I’d take $11,500 for this thing. So the first one to my house with 11,500 can have it. I really don’t wanna look at it anymore. P.S. if you show up with 11,000 and not 11,500 not only will you be sent home without my truck, there is a good chance you will be buying tires for w/e you drove up in.

Can you mount and balance the new tires?