For Sale: cragar wheels SOLD SOLD SOLD

found these in the shed…and looked them up online…they are keystone klassics, and on summit racing they are $155 a peice brand new…three of these are red, and one is black, and the crome needs polishing, and one center cap is MIA…make some offer if anyone is interested, pics coming soon, but here is the summit pic…two have a deeper dish then the others and are a tad wider…i havent measured them up yet but if there is any real interest i will find out bolt pattern and offset and such somehow.

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=115+400292+304792&autoview=sku

size? ballpark?

i was thinking like $100 for all 4, they are slotted bolt holes so they should be “universal 5 lug” and they look to be 15"s

here is an ebay auction with specs of almost exact same wheels. i cant find my tape measure at the moment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cragar-Keystone-Klassic-14-wheels-tires-great-cond_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43954QQihZ008QQitemZ180151936036QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

PICS:
they need a little steel wool on the chrome and a new coat of paint in the inlets, but they are not herrendous. they fit my s10 lol, but i think they would look silly on there.

oof, theres alot of work there. ill let you know. thanks!

[quote=“dirtye30,post:4,topic:34383"”]

oof, theres alot of work there. ill let you know. thanks!

[/quote]

buy a new set, and paint them to match the car. im not being sarcastic at all, i love these wheels. do it ! and ill :burnin: you. =)

im debating on refinishing them myself and selling for a bit more money. if anyone is interested in THAT, PM me

would make for a fun project for yourself though

65 bucks as they sit

:thankyou: now :burnin:

$75 and its a deal

Ray, you got ten on it? lol.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:8,topic:34383"”]

65 bucks as they sit

[/quote]

:smiley:

come get them tomarrow after 5pm before i change my mind and refurbish them lol. bring me a taco?

call ne 803 4687.

nice wheels what are you planning on doing with them

j00 need to call me mang. or pm me your number

sorry dude, PMing as we speak, you can swing by tonight after 4

Damn, I knew I should’ve sold those when I lived there. I thought they might have been the land ladies tho.

Do you know the width?

not a clue, i can measure if you really want.

dirtyE30…i tried calling you the other nite and got your VM, but the inbox was full so i “paged” my number back. gimme a call