For Sale: Dodge Ram

selling a 1989 dodge ram V8

selling for a friend

things i know about the car…

new exhaust system and muffler
new heater hoses

there is almost no rust on the body exellent condition…in running order just needs a battery… easy cirtification…all tires are good

i think there is probably 234 000km’s on it…

asking $500 OBO im open to all offers and if its not sold by next week its going to the wreckers…its a good truck if u want to haul car parts and stucc

will it pass etest?

im sorry but i dont know…e tests can be had for only $200 if u know someone

does it have a tow hitch?

better yet?.. pic?
location?

ty

all pm’s replied to

i will post pics later this week. more than likely friday or saturday

What motor? 318cid ? auto? regular cab?

Details man!!!

If nobody comes and picks it up and your ready to scrap it…lemme know.
I’ll give you $100 for it…probably $100 more than what the scrap guys would give ya for it.

Reach me at (519) 379-6371
Joe

ok as of right now im going to get pics up as soon as i can but i dont have access to a digi cam because my rents are in dominican…

i found out that in the spring my gf’s family couldnt get the dodge to start…i think its the fuel pump im going to try and figure it out…if anyone wants to just take it and get it towed to where ever they can have it for $300…the body is mint mint this thing just needs a paint job…

for the last 7 or 8 years this was just used as a truck at my gf’s airport…the mileage on it is 39 XXX. On the old dodge ram the mileage only goes up to 99 999…so im almost sure that its 39 XXX orignal km’s because of the condition its in and the fact that the man who owned it and bought it new only used the truck to drive to the airport to fly his airplane and he only the next road over

so as it sits i want $300 for it and u can get it towed or even buy another fuel pump and come put it in and start it up…next week i will know for sure what the problem is…if i fix it i want $500 or the best offer…currently there are several offers for $500

pm if u are intersted in purchasing it for $300…no i will not go any lower than that…

$200 E-Test? Wow thats kinda steep - There is a GTA place that does them $150

Oh and the truck what style is it 1/2 ton? Can it tow? tow hitch? Lemme know that price is killer.