For Sale LooK lOOK

This is a close friend (Dan Light) of mines 1964 impala with 44,750 original miles on it. he wants $12,000 for it (518)470-7411

car is in mint condition was bought from an older couple a year or so ago and been garaged kept. car is so clean and nice if i had the money and could afford gas and insurance it would be in my driveway

dan light? as in dan light who works for goodyear?

http://www.wantaddigest.com/view/catlist26.asp?cat=CACH&classifieds=Classic%20Chevy
“2dr, HT, 283 eng, 44,744 miles, all original, champagne w/matching interior, new tires, master cylinder & brake lines, great shape, $12000 Neg Albany, NY (518) 869-1749 (from want ad digest)”

Yea bro i work with him im a general service tech at goodyear hes my Manager lol lol

too bad i dont have 12g’s id buy that car. :idiots

that is very clean!!! that is a steal right there ;D

I thought he’s had that car for more then a year. I’ve known Dan for years and I always remember him having an old Impala like the one pictured.

yup. ive known dan for a while now. his old 4 door on wires was pretty sweet… his new car hes doing… will be even better.

yea he had an old one and got ride of it for this one because it had less miles and better condition bought it from an old couple he knew

post pics of rear body mounts and floorpan / rockers. 12k seems a little high for a non ss car with no options. looks clean though

well remember, it does only have 44k original miles on it. not likely to find many 44year old cars that have seen an average of 1k miles per year. let alone in that unrestored condition

Hey, I recognize this car. He tried to pawn it off on me outside Trumans while he was hammered drunk a few weeks ago. :lol

This car is real clean and the guy that had it before was very well known in the car scene. He owned some sort of repair shop and many of the guys know the car. It may not be an ss but you cant touch a 64 ss in this good of shape for under 35 any way.

that hasnt been restored?? original paint!? damn…