For sale: sr20det s14 tein coils aem ecu

Thinking about selling /eventually parting out my 95 s14 zenki,so before I start taking everything out,
I’m hoping to sell some of the bigger stuff first,if that makes sense.

Stock 95-98 sr20det blacktop w/fmic(not sure on the make) aprox 55xxxkm $1500. Piping included.
Aem stand alone ecu. 30-1622 paid over 2k new $1500 obo.
Combo: motor and aem ecu $2700

Tein super street full piece coil overs. $1000 almost new driven on for like 3k. If that.
I can email pics if needed.

Still in the car but if there’s a serious buyer, parts can be removed within a couple of days.
If I can get this stuff gone, I will start selling misc. Parts like bumpers etc.

Parts can be picked up in Toronto.
Pm me or email. Mikey240r@hotmail.com
Or 416-988-3177 thanks for looking.

Mike.

What kinda of front bumper do you have ?

It’s a zenki front bumper w/ stock front lip

Bump it up

Still selling the blacktop? does it come with the harness? lmk very interested

he is not selling shit… very unmotivated seller… waited for him for like 3weeks to pull the motor and its still in the car…
bs seller… bs thread… Dont wast your time … too bad I did :frowning:

compression test was all fugly, and leak dwn test dnt even get me started
motor is leaking oil right out of the oil filter and around the pan(uneven+ very heavy cost of liquid gasket probly trying to fix the leak) and from the front timing cover oil pump assembly, oil pan bolts are mix and match from crappy tire and home depo, wastegate may also be damaged , coolant leaking out of water pump as well. motor was knocking noticeably loud not sher if it was the rockers or cams or lack of oil do to the leaks mentioned…

fake that mine is better, fresh from japan got really lucky i guess