For sale/TW: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Trying to test the waters to see if there is any interest. Its a 1997 Jeep Wrangler sport 4.0, 99,900 miles, 5 spd. The car is dark blue with a black soft top with hardly any scratches on the plastic windows. I also have an extra set of side windows for it that have never been put on. This jeep has the full frame doors, not the ones where you can just pull the window out of. Overall the car is in really good shape. When I bought the car at the dealership they had all of the receipts of every service it has ever had in a big stack. I have had the car for about a year now and have not had to do anything except oil changes every 3 months. The jeep does have ac and a trailer hitch on it already. The carpet could use a little cleaning but is in decent shape. The only things negative about the car is there is a tiny dent about the size of a nickel on the right side rear, a couple tiny upholstery tears in the driver side seat on the side of it about an inch or two and whoever owned it before me messed the top portion of the leather steering wheel up but its not that bad. Bluebook on this car is around $6400. Im asking $6000. Pictures to follow later tonight when I get them put up on the computer.

Having trouble with my computer so I’ll just post this link for now

Truck is sold…thanks guys!!!