FS: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport

My neighbor has been trying to sell his Jeep for a while now. So I told him I would help him out.
Its a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport with the 4.0 In-line 6 and an Auto. It is Flawless on the outside and the seats are too. The Carpet is OK but I’ve seen better. Non-Smoker vehicle with 110,000Mi and is running great never had a problem with it and the engine bay is very clean. I don’t know a lot of the history of the Jeep myself because it is my neighbors, but whatever questions you might have I can ask him. I will ask him if it’s cool with him to post his phone# up here and do that if I can. Also he works at Kane-Doyle Jeep so you know this Jeep was taken care of right. I think he is asking $6500 obo. But I might be off by a little so shoot out some offers and I will let him know.

UPDATE: I can PM anyone who is interested his phone #.

redex

you can’t see the pics?

Can you ask him if he is into any trades for it.
I am looking to trade my 94 Mustang GT 5 speed vert for a wrangler.

Thanks
gixxer007@aol.com

awww… automatic… boo

seeing if you got rid of the jeep wondering if you would be interested in trade I have a 76 trans am 455 4-speed pm me and let me know www.nonoss36@yahoo.com

The interior looks IDENTICAL to mine. Anyone interested in a white one like this, but standard, and a tiny little bit of rust? I’d consider a trade for an AWD Audi, or other AWD car. I’m so used to my 2 liter RSX, gas is a b!tch!

pm’dyou

Anyone who is interested PM me, and I will PM you his phone #.

Bump.

Sounds like he will take 6K now.

Ok still for sale. Someone came to look at it the other day. Upon first startup you can hear lifter tick for about 10-15 sec. This worried the person who last came to look at it for some reason. So I figured I would let people know first. Also he would like to see this go soon so he said he will take $6000 for it.

Nice Jeep. I have seen this in person, very clean. GLWS