FOR SALE: Xbox 360 with controller, hard drive, and Halo 3

Selling my Xbox 360. I bought it to play up at college and find myself way to busy to be playing it. Also am not very interested in video games anymore. I bought it in August of 2007, so it is only about 4 months old. It has very little playing time on it and works absolutely perfect and has no problems what so ever. It is like new

Comes with:
-20 GB hard drive
-1 wired controller
-Power supply unit
-Component cables (for HDTV and Standard definition)
-Halo 3 game disc… absolutely perfect, like-new condition, no scratches
-Ethernet cable
-All directions and warranty information

Would make a great xmas gift.
These things still sell for $350 in the store (the ones that come with the hard drive, like mine) and the game it comes with goes for $60

I am asking $250 for everything listed, pm me if interested. located in pleasant hills.

you know you have to be a member of steelcitystangs to view those

i did not know that you had to be a member…thank you very much for letting me know.

i hosted the pics on photobucket now, so they should work

hey i am interested.

call me asap…412 418 2482

bump!

trades?

for what?

Does it have HDMI on it?

no it does not have an HDMI output on it but it does come with component cables for HDTV. I have seen the 360 on HDMI and component cables, not really any difference. The HDMI is just all hyped up because its rather new

Thanks, but I already have one with component connection. I have the HD addon so I would prefer to be using HDMI.

What “HD addon” are you talking about? both HDMI and component are for high definition signals, they are just different ways of outputting them

Bump for ya since its a pretty sweet deal

thanks jper

The HD-DVD add-on for watching movies. In theory HDMI is better but I can live with my components.

oh, ok i wasnt sure what you were referring too.

ttt

sale pending…

i told you i will take it on friday, but you say you have a buyer and the new price is 300. but then you bump the threadf? WTF