For Skunk

word.

http://htctouchpro.com/ hot… looks like ill hold off on the diamond when it comes out/if it comes out… i need a keyboard again… this touch and the spare mogul i have, need to be combined into one unit.

:wiggle:

yayyyyyy

:clap:

in… i wanted the instinct but refuse to sign up for a $99/month plan.

It will probably be a while before it reaches the states on CDMA.

$99 a month? HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh how i love paying $50 for EVERYTHING

Diamond is already out

It is but it’s only for European and Asian wireless networks; no US bands yet.

sure it is

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HTC-P3700-Touch-Diamond-Unlocked-Cell-Phone-TMobile_W0QQitemZ220250463405QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220250463405&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1309

plenty of unlocked diamonds on ebay.

:crap:

Network HSDPA/WCDMA:

• Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz
  • Up to 384 kbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speeds
  • Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Europe/Asia: 900/1800/1900 MHz (Band frequency and data speed are operator dependent)

GSM/GPRS Worldwide

it will work in the states, christ they are selling in chicago.

HTC touch pro is awesome. So is the Samsung OMNIA

touch pro eh? skunk was talking about this on sat…i might have to get rid of the old brick for this :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

or at least upgrade to the newer brick you silly goose

850mhz is US, 900mhz is Canada, Europe and Asia. Tmobile might be 900mhz but the US is predominantly 850.

[COLOR=black]THIS ITEM WILL NOT WORK ON CDMA NETWORKS SUCH AS VERIZON & SPRINT[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]BRAND NEW IN FACTORY BOX, UNLOCKED & WORKS ON ALL 900/1800/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE NETWORKS AND 900/2100 3G NETWORKS WORLDWIDE INCLUDING: T-MOBILE AND - AT&T[/COLOR]
[LEFT]* Please note, this item does not support AT&T’s 850Mhz GSM or 3G band used in some areas of the USA. Please check with your cellular provider to make sure it will work in your area.

it will work fine on all sim card carriers lol, ive bought plenty of unlocked europe phones on ebay, shit i bought one with orange logos on it from england, worked perfectly.

[/LEFT]

You won’t get full functionality if you use ATT. The 3G data might work but the standard GSM network for calling, etc it won’t. The 3G map is quite a bit smaller than the standard GSM map.

i love paying 29 for everything (sans daytime minutes-sero plan), but without the upgrade to that new plan, they wouldnt sell me the phone…

:hang::confused::gotme:

i hear ya, i dont have att anyways so it doesnt apply to me :slight_smile:

im buying an unlocked i phone i think, sticking with tmobile.

and paying my 5 a month for full internet and data plan.