For the gtp/grand prix guys

I don’t if any of you have had a chance to see their lineup but its relatively decent. The '06 gtp’s will have 265hp and 285tq from basically the same platform as usual. Oh and if you guys feel like getting the gxp you’ll get an LS4 that makes 305hp and 330tq I believe. We started printing a bunch of '06 pontiac brochures so I just couldn’t help myself besides its my job to check them anyway. :slight_smile:

off topic but owell…

my dad wants to go to the track and race me one time with the 71 grand prix…

71 grand prix
455/400turbo tranny/shift kit
wires, K&N filter 2.5 piping and flowmaster duals from manifolds back…
but its a 2ton car…

by power to weight i have a pretty good chance, but man does that sucker open up after 40mph…
I think its gonna be a good race
i’ll get the holeshot :smiley:

100 bucks you stall at the line.

:rofl: i’ve never stalled at the line before…
i think it will be pretty close tho…

im really only going to race to beat my own time…
and i promised everyone that the next time i go to the track i will run a 15.5 or better, lets see what i can do :burnout:

I lied. The gxp is actually rated for 303hp and 323tq.

I really like the GXP

I just looked at one with a friend. They look good in person as well as on paper.

I work at Wright. i see them everyday. i wanted one since i first had to see them everyday. but it was a lil more payment than i wanted to jump into at the moment

I don’t really like the slushbox or the displacement on demand. However the slushbox should hold it somewhat decently. The displacement on demand didn’t work last time so its time for round 2.