For the last time....it's RECKLESS

not “wreckless”

“Wreckless” would actually be a good thing, no?

Please make a note of it.

that movie rocked

Reckless is a 1935 musical film directed by Victor Fleming and starring Jean Harlow, William Powell and Franchot Tone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reckless (1935 film)

I’ve been wreckless for almost 5 years now.

Word? Wow. I’ve been fux0ring that one all this time and didn’t know it. Thanks! :tup:

thats very unresponsible of you fry

Yeah well I’m a wild and crazy guy.

irregardless, that’s no excuse

fuck I’ve been screwing that one up too.

I aints as ejewkatid as I thoaht I were.

come on now…

might as whale get it wright

i·ro·ny1 Audio Help /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -nies.

1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
  2. Literature.
    a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
    b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
  3. Socratic irony.
  4. dramatic irony.
  5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
  6. the incongruity of this.
  7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
  8. an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

I was working the irony here.

Yet another word that drives me crazy when I hear it. However, when I hear it out of the mouth of an “educated” person, especially one who is grandstanding, it makes me feel that much more superior.

Edit: the post above mine is much more detailed and werdy.

:clap:

You are a very wreckless !!!

couldnt help myself

I could care less.

It’s almost lunch, but I’m rather unhungry at the moment.

I forgot to bring a lunch. How ironic.

Wasn’t sure if I might be guilty on this one. A quick search for posts by JayS with the word “wreckless” proves I’m in the clear. Woohoo!

Fry however…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=432402&postcount=17

Werd.

X…

On another note, I really hate society’s application of the word “ignorant” to situations where it really doesn’t apply. (even moreso if they pronounce it “ignant”)