For those as hardcore as I...

five finger death puch is sikk (ironicly im listening to them now), it should be a good show

Going! Very excited as they always put on a good show

Machinehead will be there…that makes it a good show.

holy crap. i don’t think he was literally talking about being “hardcore” as the genre of music. either way, i’d go but i can’t stand any of the other bands playing. they fucking blowwwwwwwwww.

and i only like slipknots first album.

i love you

god, slipknot is totally not hardcore

slipknot is the garbage the poor people who also like icp listen to

Slipknot was good on their first album. All their new shit sucks imo.

:word:

i listen to slipknot

<~~Not Poor, Listens to ICP, doesnt listen to Slipknot… hmmm…:gotme:

you do realize he was bashing ICP as well, right? God I listened to them a few weeks ago because I used to listen to them in like 6th grade, I realized not only does their music suck, but its all recorded in shitty quality as well.

Anyway, I didn’t even know slipknot played shows, they must be so trashy. Its gotta be like all the weird goth kids no one wanted to talk to in highschool. Oh man, I would kill myself, haha. What a waste of space. Talk about listening to music because of an image and not paying attention to quality.

gee no shit he was bashing them? as if that wasnt apparent. them sucking is a personal preference but recorded in shitty quality? now your making shit up.

I wish I was. if you actually pay attention their beats sound like they used a $200 drum machine, and whatever mic they are using for the vocals is absolute shit. But then again anyone who listens to ICP seriously probably would know anything about sound quality in the first place.

Ill be there, lawn tix ftw

i remember when ICP was tied with WWF

ICP is a big ghey joke

too funny. Icp and slipknot both suck gigantic horse penis.

I’m not a fan of Slipknot but to each their own. Have fun at the show.

Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, its going to be a great show.