If you like hardcore...

http://www.myspace.com/engineercooldude

listen to the song NOMAD.

unreal.

They’ve been around a while. I just got into them.

Show tomorrow night at Chugger’s. Doors at 8.

Ever listen to Mare or Malady? – pretty much the same deal.

Its not bad, I’m getting sick of the singer though… he could change it up a bit.

hahaha show at chuggers. ::shits pants laughing::

yeah. that place fucking blows.

HARD. Madd Dogg does all his shows there, the sound is terrible. I played there once and couldn’t hear SHIT.

Sounds pretty nice, I have no one to go with though. my only other Hardcore listening buddy has to work :frowning:

haha yeah and you hit your head on the ceiling and shit. haha
and they use that side patio for smoking, and i was there for some bs show that costed a dollar, and when like 16 year olds with gay hair could come out on the patio id tell them its a dollar to smoke out here. shit was lame, i ended up throwing a solid block of ice and someone moved and it hit the guitarist of one of the bands in the face, i said sorry because he was jacked haha

i’m going. i’m usually open to hangouts.

Holy shit Mark “Maddogg” Miller still does shows? – Jesus christ that guy’s been doing that shit since I was 16. damn. His shit sucked even back then.

yeah. he always puts his super shitty band on shows with good bands. his band is the the worst band in buffalo.

hold on. Back in the day they were gonna be THE SHIT. w/ DJ Scrambled eggs… and their #1 hit single… “Drink, Fuck, Kill, Destroy”…oh dear.

Madd Dog is a fucking retard. He’s been in roch for shows that I have worked at and he is just so fucking stupid.

Oh come on with a name like boss tribal whats not to like?

i like their music, but the singer gets annoying after awhile. the guitarist has some really sick idea’s though. nice to see something decent like that out of WNY.

show’s tonight.

5 dollars AFTER service fee at tickets.com

Vocals are way to bland. Ugh.

drove up to the show last night in rochester with drop dead georgous the devil wears prada dance gavin dance. it was sweet. i gotta check this out though

ugh that would have been a rediculous show. I was supposed to see Drop Dead, Gorgeous at bamboozle but they didn’t fucking show.

dude words can not describe the devil wears prada. they are the best band iv ever seen live.
i lost all respect for drop dead gorgeous
well at least the singer. hes a dick.
he puts like no emotionin it when he sings either.
but itwas sick you missed out .

Sounds like The Minor Times to me.