1992 Civic Hatch (si) Electron Blue 280,000 kms on body
JDM B16 Approx 80,000 kms
Buddy Club Spec III Cams
Valve Springs and retainers
Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers
Aem Short ram intake (dry flow)
Skunk2 headers
2 1/4" exhaust with Magnaflow hi flow cat and muffler
GSR blades with 205/50/15 Hankook Ventus rubber (new)
Spoon Spoiler with LED break light (blue)
Skunk2 short shifter
Tuned by Eric at Teknotik

Looking for 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T or similar car… Let me know what you have!

k u should introduce ur self in the forum dedicated to do so ,before you try to sell something

and u should also visit this thread :http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1331

this place doesnt flame as much as another website i know but it just might happen now if you think your trading that for a skyline

Sorry guys I’ll go introduce my self formally! Let the sale continue!!!

BTW… Did you know “Rabbit” is king!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It would be plus cash from my end

this guy is cool with me , regardless of the mugen thing hes got.

lol… Thanks for the approval! And now that we all got that out of our system can we stop the honda bashing please!!! :slight_smile:

actually no , no we cant … thats a unbelievable thing to ask.

don’t worry, i’m used to it. gogo jdm fanboi points!!!

btw, looking to part with those blades?

just my honest opinion. you’d have better luck selling that then using the money to buy the skyline. honestly your wasting your time. one of the guys from the GTRcanada forums was trading a really mint 05 mustang + cash and no one wanted to trade their skyline for it. i doubt a 92 civic would have better luck. nice paint job though.

The only way I’d part with my blades is for a bronze rota rim or rota gt3 in red

Assass1n there is no time wasted anything could happen plus im not really doing anything that I dont enjoy by having my car up for sale here:)

ud probably get a shit load for it on a darknights forum

im just saying dont get your hopes up. considering i know most of the skyline owners in the GTA and i can tell you right now even with 10000 in cash on top of the car they’ll still have a hard time convincing themselves to take that deal. if it was a 8-9 second civic plus cash then there will probably be a few people that’ll take that trade. but anything other than that will take a miracle to happen.

P.S. posting a price might help you in selling the car!

I am just looking for trades at the moment so unless I get asked by someone who is really interested in buying my car I’ll leave it how it is… Kinda testin waters…

seems really wavy in here though… lol

by the way if I had a 8 second civic there would be no way that I would do a trade for a moderately modded skyline!

:S blasphemer .

its going to be pretty wavy anywhere…

WTF!! Mass rule breaking! this is not a chat thread this is for sale thread. let the man sell.

SO STOP CHATTING!.. all Warned

Nice car but dont expect people to trade for a skyline. I find the owners of there skylines become very attatched to thier cars and it takes alot of money and reasining to pry them away from thier owners. Normally sell or trade for another skyline most of the time.

ud be getting riped off in that deal…