For you S2000 Junkies

something with 4 rings on it? ;D

There is a white s2k on auto trader with a red int in Rochester…But If I had to do it again I would pick up the dark Laguna blue pearl.I have silverstone metallic with the red int…I love it but there is allot of silver s2ks though :sad

already called on that one, it was sold a week ago. I’m going to New Jersey on monday to look at one, could be it. I’m def excited.

oooooh! winces idk, Swift. I dunno man. Ive seen how ppl drive in jersey. its gas all the way down, then brakes all the way down. plus have u seen how they park? even if it looks like its got fresh paint, its most likely just repainted, man. be VERY carefull with jersey and nyc cars. i actually had to forgo a gorgeous 6 speed A6, burgundy interior with wine paint and metal flake(u know how super uncommon that combination is?) cuz its from jersey and they beat the FUCK out of their cars there. i see them do it all the time to nice cars. im not saying THIS one ur going to look at is bad, but be carefull is all. i dont want to hear about you having to fix damn near everything on int in the first 6 months of having it here.

yah thats def true…

what are the NJ laws like? as far as dealerships selling cars knowing they arent running properly and shit? thats the only thing im worried about. It has 88k miles on it, but i’m gonna have my uncle go through everything, and obviously drive it before i make any decisions… but as far as the paint, as long as it’s in good condition, never been wrecked, maybe i can save her from the NJ crazy’s.

best of luck, Swift. I hope u find a nice one. it’d make me sad if u got a car and then it went haywire on ya in a month or two after gettin it from NJ

yah… thanks now i’m worried. haha

sorry, just trying to look out for ya, mang. you know, i read somewhere that its better to buy a car if youre grumpy/in a bad mood. that way youre not all giddy and you are more critical of anything thats flawed. keep it mind, dont just get all antsy because ur next to an s2k no matter how clean and nice it looks. u know that car is zippy and im DAMN sure 95% of owners beat on theirs, so be wary Swift. you’re going to be paying good money for the one you pick out and ~15k is no joke. if u lost a hundred, yea it sucks, but not horrible, but if youre like me(NOT a millionaire) you’d be fuct if u lost 15 K because the car looked shiny but was a busted up piece under all that bondo and shit. go by this “trust, but verify” def run a carfax on that thing to make sure. get on ur knees and look under it. thats what i do. i remember when i was looking for a car and i saw a beautifull white A6. it was perfect, too perfect, ya know? it was detailed really well, it looked new, but i wasnt looking at that. i found overspray marks on it and after looking around more, it looked like it was repainted. the rear driverside quater panel and around there. the rear door also had some signs of painting. it could have been keyed badly, i dont know. i told the dealer it looks good, but im suspcious and want a carfax report sent to my house. i gave him the fax number and said that if its all clean, im coming down that day to buy it. two weeks later, no carfax and the dealer closes. good thing i didnt just buy it cuz the price was good, eh? could have had a nightmare on my hands with no possibility of a refund or anything. i coulda lost like 15K. see what im saying here?

swifty, my gf’s mom has a 2000 silver w/ red interior w/ just over 50k miles that she is looking to get rid of
if you want, i can get you here number

yeah let me know how much she’s lookin to get for it… private party is like 11.9 on those cars, and i’d rather but local. Plus we can hand write a nice low reciept for dmv :nod

yeah definitely
when she gets home from mexico i’ll talk to her

buy mine so i can buy an 05 NSX ;D

pics and price?

Here’s a few from the forums, but not sure how far you’re willing to travel or what your mileage max is.

Grand Prix White w/ red int. in DE: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=607956

this one is a bit shy of $15k, but clean as hell http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=595851

Sebring Silver with red interior from NJ: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=605346

New Formula Red w/ black int. in NY Metro. : http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=609334

I’ll keep an eye out for some more on the local s2ki forums Swift

I can’t believe you don’t remember the car you wanted to hump at the chill and grill ;D

oh i remember her, just didnt know that you were the owner. how much :lol

for the record, your hardtop looks fucking ill. i hate you for having such a fucking sexy car.

that car is sex. If you don’t think its sketchy… will you PM her or post in that thread that i’m VERY interested in the car, and give her my e-mail? And what is your opinion on the price/mods done to the car? you would know… :nod

JaySwift69@hotmail.com

i’m not a member, and i dont want to sign up w/ 1 post and try to buy a car… but she says she wants it gone, and for that price i will go pick it up Monday.

Swift, it looks legitimate to me. I just emailed her and emailed you with some extra details lol.

i love you. I’m really dead set on white w/ red int. I would prefer it to already be lowered… so that one works out real good. If i talk to her on the phone i’m gonna tell her 13,000 cash… see what she says. And maybe she’ll be nice and hand write my a reciept for DMV for like 1500 or something. I have no problem traveling for it. Thanks for the help… i’m really antsy to get one haha.

I literally just sent you the email. I will let you know if she gets back to me on s2ki. Good luck with finding one. Maybe you can get some action while you’re down there too haha :crackup