Ford Raptor

Anyone from the forum have one? local meets or local off roading meets with any kinds of truck ?

My good friend has a s/c raptor. I’m tempted to get one myself…time will tell

The supercharged ones are nasty. They had one at town that was supposed to be mario willams

Love these and sold this particular one.

Hope you guys are enjoying it :slight_smile:

I really like these, didnt know they came charged too.

6.2? I want one but if I get one it will definately be orange. :slight_smile:

Damn man, a speed and a raptor? Nice driveway.

we just supercharged one at basil ford. they are amazing! we have a red one in the back with the decal kit and full interior package supposedly being sold.

What supercharger kit?

I didnt know you were on here! Nice bmws! Yes very much so!
And yes its a 6.2

I really like these trucks. If I bought a truck, it would be a Raptor for sure.

I love love LOVE Raptors. There was an SVX at the Log Cabin cruise night last week, I wanted to take it home more than any of the ‘fancy’ cars.

Looks great with the nudge bar and secondary lamps. Ford really carved out a niche with this one.

One pulled up next to me at a light, GD remove reservoir shocks?

^What? The shocks are the best part… And the wide ass fenders and bed of course. :slight_smile:

Are people super charging the 6.2? Crazy… in a good way.

And I love subarus haha ordering a 2013 wrx limited or an Sti when they take orders.

Fox racing shocks are in it. Yeah Hennessy charges them. They have a twin turbo kit bumps it to 800 hp

The block will handle that kind of power?

How much would a S/C kit cost for one of these?

Loovveeee these!!!

Might snag a used one in a few years.

Pretty sure the tranny was upgraded in them. At least in the twin turbo ones. I have no idea how much a s/c kit is haven’t looked into it haha