Forum is buggy

Not sure if it’s just me, but the forum keeps changing everytime I refresh, and a lot of the times when I click on a thread, it says no posts have been made in it, while the rest of the time it just takes me to a different thread. Sometimes it does this with forums too (I click on car chat, it takes me to Parts wanted to buy)
Sorry for making a new thread and all, but I really can’t make the forum go where I want it to so that I can ask the question in the right place.

same thing happening here

lol… yea for the last hour I’ve tried getting into the forums and certain posts… if I click car chat, it will take me to parts for sale. but if i refresh the main site then click car chat again, it’ll take me to parts wanted. or say this forum is for members only etc… lol

BUT i found away around it… just click on usernames/members names and then view posts they’ve made… then if you click whatever forum/post it’ll go right to it… lol.

working on it.

i actually clicked on a different post to get to this post does this site have a virus it just randomly goes everywhere :?:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11470