foster house>*

Well… I went to the Fo-ho today for lunch… it was so packed… there were people standing outside… so I scratched that idea… then they wern’t cooking BBQ at the tavern… so I was fucked there. Went to Frosty Mugs… best buffalo chicken salad ever!

frosty mug man i have not been there for years.

good places for salad
angelos in mon city just had that a couple weeks ago
Armandos in charleroi for salad. the crispy taco bowl is the shit

Had a crab cake sandwich for lunch at Sonny’s (the one near Kmart) a few weeks ago. Little pricey but good.

:rofl: whens the next nugget day

never been. so new place for our food dates?

Sonnys in AC > Sonnys new Kmart… their crab stuffed portabella appetizer is unreal… the tuna steak… mmmmmmmmmmmmm, ribeye… man I love that place.

It might be a little drive for ya… but on Sundays from 4-8 they have buy one get one… so basically for $5.50 (without drinks) you get 2 sandwich platters w/ fries… its wonderful… if you and Jeff go out there one day, tell him to hit me up… ill roll out for sure… its only 5 min from my house.

Will probably go Sunday… Can’t beat BOGO’s.

Let me know Zach. I might be game.

hmmmm this sounds good lol

Sunday??

I think my roommate is getting his car back from the shop tonight, so it is definitely possible that we hit the place up Sunday.

Smells like a mini PS meet is building. Haha

this sums up the mon valley food…

nuzacci’s pizza> regos sauce > old stringhills pizza burger w/ a vanilla coke> jerome’s ribs> la eta’s > angelos (mon city) food > fo ho> sweeneys.

I just ate at Regos tonight … :hitit:
But La Eta’s Alfreado is the shit :bigok:

EDIT: Sailor, where the hell is nuzacci’s pizza? … Never had it before. My pizza favorites are Salatinos, Jakes, Campys (here in cal)

Campy’s is pretty damn good.

nuzaccis is in monesson by what use to be the old high school which was also the little italy section of town in its boom days, hence the roman catholic church down the road… i can remember walkin to get pizza when i was a kid at my great grams house.

pizza is a thick sicillian “spongy” dough. i like it more than joio’s.

Thanks Sailor, I will have to give it a try

I’ve felt ill after Sweeney’s once and I think the wife had food poisoning. They’ve also had the wrong order twice, and lost an order.

Sweeneys never really impressed me

KING CAP FTMMMMFFFW