found my nes

So I was going through some boxes that haven’t been unpacked from our move, and I found some of my lost childhood. NES with 2 controllers and zapper dated 1985 on the console. I forgot i even had it still and I can’t believe it works perfectly. Actually it didnt but I found a cleaning kit with it and that fixed everything. The games i have are mario/duck hunt, super mario bros 3, bayou billy, zelda 2:adventures of link, double dribble, strider, wrath of black manta, shatterhand, ghostbusters, spy vs spy, 3 stooges and mickey mousecapades. I found cases for ninja turtles 3 and the first megaman but sadly the games are missing. Anyone still playing these and know where some cheap games can be had? I really want to buy castlevania, rebuy tmnt 3 and/or 2, megaman and maybe some others.

edit: and some siqqq 2d racing games and maybe mike tyson ear chew( err punch out)

Bubble bobble was a sweet game too!

I think Phoenix arcade in the McKinley mall has NES games.

i must have a power glove!

everything by that dude makes me laugh

:word:

They also have a second location in the Summit Park mall. Usually you can find most games there, the super flea also has a few indoor vendors that handle old games as well.

nice, a friend gave me a spare of his not too long ago, but it doesn’t have any cords/controllers/games. I was thinking about turning it into a small portable PC

You guys ever see a Jaguar or 3DO over at phoenix? I’d love to get my hands on either system

Garage sales are a good place to find them. I just picked up a top-load NES, all cables, 1 controller, and 34 games for $5.

I already have a front load that works well, 6 controllers, 3 arcade style controllers, 2 guns, and 24 games that I’ve amassed in the last 2 years from Thift shops, yard sales, and friends.

remember that ebay auction with the original nes? i cant remember if it was a hoax or not but it was a complete collection, every piece of hardware and every game I thought it was up to over 50K.

They had a 3DO at the one in McKinley when I was last there, I honestly thought I would never see one in person.

Ebay is a good place to find nes/game lots.

It is demanded that you buy Dig Dug 1 & 2 and Contra.

no shit, do you know how much it was going for? I remember playing, I “think”, system shock on it at media play a long ass time ago. They had a demo unit on display for a short period of time.

EDIT: Actually, I think the game was called creature shock… I remember being some controversy about it back then, but don’t remember the specifics.

I may have to head over there this weekend and check it out

everytime i see threads like these it makes me wanna play the emulator a little bit…but i never do.

ill trade you castlevania for megaman.

Ive got 1 and 2 so let me know

Edit i read wrong. Would be willing to sell it to you tho

i hear 1 and 3 are good, but 2 sucks. i’ll pay about 5 bucks for games, they are on ebay for under 10 shipped. let me know.

I know its just not the same…but i play all those on the pc. Turtles 3 ftw!

GOD, SUPER SHREDDER IS SO BADASS!