WTB: ORIGINAL NES(NINTENDO) GAMES

Im sure some of you have some laying around and wouldnt mind making a couple bucks… let me know what you got looking specifically for the tecmo bowls, marios, and turtles games

roms :slight_smile:

there’s this place called oogie games in kenmore, i think they have a shop in the flea market too, but they sell this console that plays nes/sega or nes/snes games, it’s like 40 bucks or so, but it plays the actual cartridge games without a problem.

Have the emulator on my laptop looking for the cartridges… went to oogie games earlier tonight were asking 19.99 for a copy of super mario 3 FUCK oogie games

MADDEN 95! 5 BUX

what about Phoenix Games in the McKinley Mall?

Let me see if I have any duplicates. I think I only have SNES duplicates right now.

day crew???

i have a buch but not selling

well that is helpful :gtfo:…are you sure??? you dont wanna part with a couple?

I’m pretty sure I’ve got Mario 3 along with others. I’ll check when I get home from work tonight.

ive got an NES with a 10-15games in the closet at home. I can check what games are there when i get home, i know for sure mario 3 is in there at least.

Seriously… NES to USB connector + roms + emulator. problem solved why bother buying any