FourEyed is now a Legit 9 second street car.

Ran this last night, D2081.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/viper10470/9s.jpg

CHODA, also went 9.7’s! Great night of racing yesterday. Still have a couple issues with the car, but it’s getting there. Best 60’ was 1.46, so still some room for improvement there.

Nice work :tup:

Sick!! I saw your’s and choda’s cars last night, a lot of fast foxes running 9s.

It was quite the eventful night. A buddy I used to work with was there with his dad who has the ridiculous 59 vette. Should be good for high 6s but he is still getting licensed.

:tup: good night of racing for sure

i won my finals by .002 :tup: HAHAHAHA

Foureyed, how much boost was that with?

I was watching when you ran good fucking job man im kinda glad i didnt end up running you lol.

Don’t know how much boost for sure, it made somewhere between 14-17 psi… I have a rip in a silicone coupler, so it jumped around a little. Mindless, your car moves out, those were some good times :tup:

congrats Joe. is it painted yet?

Joe’s car looks GREAT! I told him a week ago to change his damn avatar pic, but he must have forgotten, lol.

Good runs Joe!

:tup: i was so pumped for you when you got it.

Thanks everyone. Ill get around to changing the avatar, just need a good pic.

Nice run. I’d like to race sometime at the track. I was going to go last night but had a change in heart. It’s such a pain in the ass to get prepped to go out there. Kinda glad since I hear it was packed

very nice, you and choda was flyin’
what carb hat do you have on that beat?

Nice job :tup: I was hoping to get a 9 second run, but I only got one pass on the juice.

^this. was standing right next to pat when it happened and he called it

Joe we need a photo shoot. your cars way to sweet looking to not post pics everywhere

good job joe.:tup: post some vids

Chris’s dad’s car? He still has my old dirt bike lol.

Sweets car out for sure!

Here’s the only Vid I have so far… It’s a CSU 750 carb.

Congrats again. There was literally about 8 of us that watched the pass.