fourm to f*ck with for people with time to kill

as many of you know my wife has a suzuki aerio SX…
its functuional & serves its purpose…but thats besides the point…

i occasioanlly go on the “aerio” forum to check things out.
& besides a few cool people…the rest are fucking idiots.

rookee is also on there…& fucks with them.

if any of you guys have time to kill, go & check it out…its very entertaining

they all act like the car is the little engine that could

I used to take it all with a grain of salt, but now some of them are pissin me off, so i figured there are a ton of people on here who like to argue & fuck with people. So Enjoy yourself.

by the way my name is “jmayhew” on there.

lata

www.aeriostyle.com

IBBlayner gets you banned

???

he’s quite the Suzuki Fanatic. im sure he has some connections in the beloved Suzuki board. :smiley: cant talk smack on his rides

its not a “suzuki” board…its aerio specific.

i don’t think he’s on there.

they are complete idiots…a couple guys in particular are really pissin me off :rant:

Theres enough faggots here on Pittspeed, why would we need to seek out additional faggots to make fun of?

dying engine at only 51,000 miles???

11k miles and brakes are squeeling!

Aerio on the most-stolen list

Annoying remote problem while car already started

Squieeky engine?

Radio Fuse Keeps Blowing

:eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

these were the topics on the first page of threads in there general disscussion… it makes me glad i dont own one of these things

seriously… including suncock nobody on this board has ever been as faggy as this board is in every single post. the board is censored… curse words replacey with “naughty word” or something like that. :greddy:

call viewing it an experiment in sociology

HAHAHAHA they are over there beating Srt-4 and crap. So far they say i am Aero Envy cause I am making fun of them…LOL

I didn’t really think I could do it… (nor did I try) but I managed to zip around a corner at around 37-38 MPH (slid even) and didnt lean as bad as I had thought it would at going that fast…

this one is ‘have you ever been pulled over?’

I was blazing around 60 in a 40mile zone (late at night with a few cars in front of me and a few behind me… and had my music blarring pretty loud and windows down (damn good stock stereo I tell you)

hahahaha

Very Nice, SRT-4s are pretty sweet cars… too bad it has too much torque for the Aerio Confused

HAHAHAHA I think every car got to much Trq for one of them little boxes

aerio = completely unrelated to my car.

…but there are people who are just as retarded on the Reno/Forenza boards, and the old Saturn boards I posted on, and just about every other car board that doesn’t have a set of old-heads to put them in their place.

I would take on a tacoma in my old sx any day Laughing . Reason #1 why i didn’t buy a new Tacomo was all the wonderful reviews about reliabilty and crappy interior.

HAHAHAHAHA they are trying to tell me that those little shit cans are more reliable then a toyota truck…LOL
I guess they missed the boat for the last 20years on how reliable a toyota truck is.

like i was telling x-runner…

i have no problems with the aerio…my wifes SX has been good…
she bought it new back in 02 when it came out & its been a functional little daily-driver for her.

it serves its purpose…never had any problems, etc…

its just those people over on that board are retards…
if i could i would reach through the internet & ring someones neck

rookee…is right…i met him on there & got him to come to pittspeed a yr or so ago…after we lowered his car.

hes 100% right…suncock was an idiot, but i’d take him over a ton of the people on that board…there are a few decent knowledgable people, but its far & few between.

http://www.aeriostyle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1678

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Man, he did some convincing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

death to those retards.

Hhahahaa I had to sign up.

whats some of your names on thier. I know showtime is jmayhew.