fox body with jet engine... Yes Jet engine.

At stock boost best I did was 14.6… stock boost = 10psi… at 14psi I ran better times. Which you can argue and say it isnt stock after the boost controller but I pulled off a 13.8 on a completely stock car.

But correct me if Im wrong but doesnt a 4.6 do around a 14.5 in the 1/4?

yo ice kick it.

as long as its fast and half decently presentable… Not all import drivers are ricers. But I dont speak for 04sr :smiley:

http://www.thefranchise.net/interweb/images/sidepipe-mustang2.jpg > any Mr2

im not copping out. there a lot of 8 cyl faster then my car, but im faster then some 8 cyl. displacement doesn’t always win. power to weight is very important also. if i wanted to, i could turbo my car, and have a 12 second car. guarenteed, but i choose not to. and even if did turbo my car, it would still be cheaper, get better gas mileage, and be faster then most 8cyl’s. how many 12 sec. 8 cyl. are there for less then $21,000(my car invoice+turbo kit)
new, not used. find some, and let me know, i’ll buy one. if you like 4 cyl, your not a ricer, you like imports. if you have a canister exhaust, stickers, and some old 16 inch falken rims, then your a ricer. im not any of those. i bough what i could afford.

hater.

:rofl:

[QUOTE=04se-r;469721]im not copping out. there a lot of 8 cyl faster then my car, but im faster then some 8 cyl.[quote]

I would put money on sinisters suburban would beat you.

I would put money on sinisters suburban would beat you.

the small engine crowd loves to make the point that v8 guys have more motor. I do not hear the supra guys whine about this, only the ricer homo’s with 4-bangers. And I don’t hear the v8 guys complain about having 1000-2000lbs of extra weight either. fucking ricers.

yea, a 99+ 4.6 mustand is a mid to low 14 second car depending on driver. Quik could get one into the 12’s stock but that’s a different thread. :smiley:

stock means nothing was done from factory and upping boost makes it not stock anymore. But 13.8 is still pretty quick. :slight_smile:

its not fast, but its fast enough. honestly, unless you race for a serious hobby, or a living, a 12 sec. car is pretty quick. i was pointing out that anyone can make any car go fast. if had $7,000 to blow, i could have my car go into the 10’s. its true, the guy who swaps in the vq35 engines now found a way to turbo them. over 500 whp. so 12 sec. is fast enough for me. honestly, how many 12 sec. cars are out there for under $21,000? there aren’t many. i said my car is quick for it is, a 4cyl. it could be faster, but it isn’t. i want my car to last a while, so thats why im not trying for 12 sec, or anything. my point is v8 guys always talk shit about “ricers”, and after their mustang, corvette, sho, camero loses, all they can say is ricer. wow, good comeback. i like all cars, and if i had more money, i would own a v8(new vettes are sick!!!). but because i chose to go with reliability and a liitle performance, it doesn’t make me a ricer.

yes it does, ricer. :smiley:

Under 21K 12’s :rofl: what country you live in ?? :rofl:

Keep Pipe dreamin rice a roni…

I could see 12s with just under 300whp.

:bigthumb:

:zzz:

30mpg, 12.8 ET full leather, loaded options, 3600lbs and 15k…what import does that

prove it!!

this is one of the sole reasons i hate fucking import owners and talk so much shit on them. not all owners are like that so its unfair but alot are like you. which are fucking idiots… youre car is how much weight? and you guys mostof time need boost? then you say MPG i know plenty of V8s that get better MPG then alot of 4 bangers. i could go on… go live in FNF land that way Burnyd can tear you a new asshole in his efight skills

laura will get hers dont worry. Just have to fix this dent then put the intercooler on and a fpr… and I will take that 12.9 and shove it up her ass.