fox body with jet engine... Yes Jet engine.

3/4 about efighting is about you!

look here you white rerun. i could go 12’s with under 300whp also. that is what the turbo gives my engine. if you could read and stop stuffing twinkies down your fat face, you would have seen the rest of the post. if i swapped the vq35 engine from the maxima, then added a turbo, it would be a 10 second car. if i added the turbonetics kit on my qr25 engine, its a 12 second car. and what v8 is there that has full leather and all that shit for under $15,000? im not here debating 4 vs. 8 cyl. i was sticking up for the fat kid in the mr2, that was all. everyone can make a point about their car and other cars. it all comes down to what you like.

and what you like sucks ballz.

v8>4cyl there really is no debating this.

:smiley:

its not fast, but its fast enough. honestly, unless you race for a serious hobby, or a living, a 12 sec. car is pretty quick. i was pointing out that anyone can make any car go fast. if had $7,000 to blow, i could have my car go into the 10’s. its true, the guy who swaps in the vq35 engines now found a way to turbo them. over 500 whp. so 12 sec. is fast enough for me. honestly, how many 12 sec. cars are out there for under $21,000? there aren’t many.

Are you fuckin shittin me private pyle?

look here you white rerun. i could go 12’s with under 300whp also. that is what the turbo gives my engine. if you could read and stop stuffing twinkies down your fat face, you would have seen the rest of the post. if i swapped the vq35 engine from the maxima, then added a turbo, it would be a 10 second car. if i added the turbonetics kit on my qr25 engine, its a 12 second car. and what v8 is there that has full leather and all that shit for under $15,000? im not here debating 4 vs. 8 cyl. i was sticking up for the fat kid in the mr2, that was all. everyone can make a point about their car and other cars. it all comes down to what you like.

Yeah, you’re really driving your point home effectively by telling us how fast your POS could be if you swapped engines and added a turbocharger. :rofl:

swifts car, mentality of some 4banger owners just surprises me each day. its interesting how some of you can even function thru out the day

if i did this if i did that :blah::blah::blah: fact is your lame ass cars need heavily modded to go any remotely nice times.

swifktn cantr oiut drink me if his life depended on it!@!!!

:rofl:

ok I should change the thread to nissan ser needs a jet pack to break into the 13s.

take off your turbo and race me, please…

do you understand that if I take off my turbo my afm is going to shut off my car?:hahano:

Im sure you didnt heh… I would race you now and my camber is off I duno how many degrees…

I would race you at what the wastegate is sprung at I can bring it down to the lowest at 7psi :D… .and the mr2 is all stock… but has a huge dent in the side! Let me know when … bring your jet pack.

thats my point. if i had a turbo, my car would be faster. i don’t. i know you can’t really take off your turbo. i was just saying, if your didn’t have boost, it wouldn’t be a 13.6 car. i gave you props. that is quick. i have a high 14 sec. car with no boost. if i added a turbo, it would be a different story. everyone who runs turbos on my engine has problems. i like my car on the road, not the garage. this whole thread is way out of control. i never said i hate v8s, or 4cyls. are better. i just said good shit on beating a car with twice the engine you got. i was just stating my point that 4 cyl cars can hang with a lot of 8cyl. and a lot of 8cyl. would smoke 4 cyl. it is a neverending argument.

7psi is nothing!!! I ran 14.6 at 10psi!! Hey whenever you want a peice of the broken sw20 its ready :smiley:

I did enough nissan killing this year.

14.6 at 10 psi? how much boost can your engine handle? you need to check out the sentra forums then, because maybe their all lying about their 1/4 times. everyone with the turbonetics claims low 13’s high 12’s with it at only 8-10psi. with tuning, and a little other work, some are claiming low 12’s. how much hp does your car have stock?

I think you need to learn about cars a little more.

But anyways. On my stock turbo which was called a ct26 its a toyota turbo its ment for my motor which is called a 3sgte. I can run a ton of boost on my motor but I choose not too. My turbo after about 15psi-16psi doesnt do anything… thats the stock one.

I would rather buy a truck and put a 6.0 motor in it paint racing stripes down it and call it a drag truck before I check out the nissan forums.

I know nothing about your cars… I had a buddy who a red I think it was a 6spd? And it was really slow… I could see maybe a high 15 sec time slip. My na celica was right there with him and he has intake + exhaust. I meen I can see maybe that time I have no clue about it… but you are also talkign about a 2.5l with decent compression to a 2.0l thats low compression ment for boost…

my jdm 3sgte is 225hp/200tq@10psi

are those dyno#'s, or manufacturers? either way, its a good of bit of power for a car that small. everyone with a qr25 turbo is claiming over 240whp+. and i know all dynos are different, but not all of them are running are on the same dyno. and they are getting that with only 8-10 psi.

my snowblower makes 10psi

no 225hp… is what the car is… dyno would be at 175whp… drive train is that bad :(… at 14 psi it pulls a 190whp…

190 with a fiberglass car=not bad times
?HP with a nissan bla bla bla=14’s with a good driver

Either way,they both suck ass!

you are such a hater!