FR: Room in house

I have a finished basement approx: 25 x 12. There is a closet and a bathroom next to the room as well.

This is a raised ranch house so you have large windows facing the street. Plenty of light. Brand new shower, fresh paint etc. New carpeting. Area has its own door with lock.

Includes all utilities
Powerlink wireless as well as a hookup.
Basic cable
Washer and dryer (Buy your own supplies)
Full use of the kitchen with dishwasher (You supply the food)

I have 2 cats that will be in the house. They don’t make too much trouble and will not be in your area. I am a smoker and do smoke in the house but not in your space. If you have any allergies etc, to cats or smoke, probably not the place for you.

As for the GI bridge, it is .09 with ezpass for GI residents.

Rent is $400.00 per month. I am flexible on how long you stay etc. No lease, just a hand shake and a boot in the ass if you cause trouble. lol

PM me if interested. Available mid May but can be seen now.

Would i have a problem walking around in the basement?? does it have a high celing?

You scare me but you are welcome to stop by and take a look.

wow - DrDos rooming with Butch - that would be interesting - that is def webcam material.

haha yea it would. i was just curious. im millking it up at home w/ the rents for now… and i think i would scare butch w/ me living in his basement.

this is hilarious to me every time i look at it

bizzumpity bump

bump

Nice house, nice area, nice guy :tup

Somebody should jump on this. Good deal!

What about the rest of the house? You mind people using your kitchen, or watching TV in the living room? Is this kinda like a “Stay in my basement, but get outta my house” kinda thing, or would it be more of a “roomies” kinda situation?

I know its your house, so I dunno what your mindset is on the whole thing…

Share the kitchen, use the laundry, but stay off my couch. lol Not looking for a “roomie” situation. You have your own cable and internet hookup as well as your own door to stay behind. lol The room is big enough to have a bed, a living room area and a computer area.

I’m not looking for a friend, just offering all the basics for someone to live.

bump

Bump for great guy in general

I’m sure if you ask nicely, Butch will tuck you in at night.

bump

$400 is a lot of money to be living in someone’s basement…and considering your age too

oh. i think i get it. Butch is too old, for $400 a month??

if you ask me, there isn’t a price in the world, i wouldn’t pay to live with Butch.

bump

hmmm - i wonder who butch would prefer to roomie with - Beckington or Dos. This is definitely Poll worthy.

Yah, umm…ok… lol