Free: 1990 hatchback

Located in Oshawa

this is a parts car, The frame is twisted the car won’t run under its own power.

Full grey cloth Interior all gauges dashboard in good condition.

Running KA24E 22X,XXX, no transmission.

Brakes are probably ok but the lines are broken so i was never able to use the brakes when it did run. Shocks are blown, but it has lowering springs on it (shocks weren’t changed when the new springs were put on)

clean White hood. fairly clean black fenders.

Tear drop rims all around with atleast 50% tread.

I’d also appreciate it if anyone knows the number to some junk yards around oshawa that would pick this car up if theres no intrest from anyone on the board.
Thanks in advance

or you can tell me where you live so i can come get some stuff befor you ship it off to the junkyard

Matt if your going there do you mind maybe getting me a few interior peices?

can i buy both fenders off who ever steals this?
remember to pm me please. need them asap

hey coupe Le, i’m just off simceo nere durham/uoit campus. If you find me a junk yard to call that will take it away for free then by all means you can come rape it before it goes. If i let you just take parts it would make it that much harder for me to give away this car. I just want it off my driveway i have roommates that have cars and there sick of parking on the street and i don’t blame them.

pics if it matters.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/tamboman/240partscar.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/tamboman/240parts.jpg

does this have a '91 + bumper on it?

i want the front lowering springs…i can offer you a blown pair of cusco coils to put on so the car will still roll. let me know what you think.

K i’ll come by tomorro and pick up the car!! thanks man

Fenders!!!

awww i want the fenders…

K i got someone to get rid of the car for you, pm me

Cars Gone Rob i got your parts!!

• I got some more stuff if anyone is interested

you didnt take off those lowering springs did you?

No the junkyard has em now

how about the fenders?!?!?!

I’ll take pictures tomorro, just pm me to remind me or something