SOLD: 1990 Black 240sx Hatch

Hey guys.

Well my buddy Jim is selling his other car now.

It’s a black 1990 240sx hatch, standard, 300k on motor, runs REALLY strong, clutch is good, aftermarket rims, little to no rust even on the hatch, the only thing is the frame needs some work.

Now other then a fuel pump the car is in perfect running condition. The car was always mechanically maintained and babied.

He is asking $1000.00 OBO for the car but is willing to deal with anyone interested. He will NOT PART IT OUT so please don’t ask or for pic’s as he does’nt have any. The car is located in Oshawa, Ont.

So contact me here or Jim directly at 1-905-579-7393 or email at donna_jim@rogers.com if you have any further questions.

Take care everyone.

Easy 8)

Anyone want to help me get this car?

When it comes down to it. I am just looking for all the tranmission parts and the rest of the car is pretty much of no use to me.

I am guessing whatever is left will go to the wreckers.

If you are interested PM me…

Hey man if all your looking for is transmission stuff, Jim has another 90 Red Hatch with a motor and tranny in it. He’ll let that go for dirt cheap to get the car out of his drive way.

Just give him a call and make an offer and I know he will take it. Maybe even as low as $200.00. That car is in Oshawa as well so you’d just have to two it in and I know someone who will do it pretty cheap.

So let me know.

Easy 8)

so, is the car certifable?? any pics for the car?

thanks

Any car can be certified :wink:

As for pic’s I already mentioned about that. No there are no pic’s.

Easy 8)

It won’t pass a safety in this condition:

the frame is done! It’s rotted out and is no good anymore so DO NOT use this as a project car.

Phil hence thats why he put a winking smiley beside any car can be certified.

Yeah yeah, we started posting at the same time and he posted it first it seems.

any frame rot can be fixed for a price… chances are u just wont want to spend the $$$ to do it…

Hey everyone.

Well Jim has dropped the price of this car and is now looking for $750.00 OBO.

I had a chance to go over yesterday, snap a few pic’s and really check it out.

The frame is not as bad as I thought it was. It does need some work, Im thinking maybe $200-400 and it will be perfect again. So including the cost of the car for approximately 1K you’d have a pretty mint car. Also included is a set of aftermarket rims, new cat back exhaust and a Magnaflow, dual tip, stainless steel muffler.

I even think that it will pass certification as is too. The strut towers in the engine bay need a bit of work to but again, it’s not that bad. Hell I’ve seen a lot worse. All it needs to drive away is a fuel pump and jump start.

I do have pic’s but ONLY email me if your really serious about this car. My address is sileightygts@hotmail.com

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

“You know jim, jim knows you” -tpb

Care to explain what you mean by this statement?

Smart-ass comments aren’t tolerated in the Buy/Sell.

Thank you,

cheer up big guy, it was just a joke from trailer park boys.

Hey guys.

Well the car is SOLD!!!

Thanks scribbles and enjoy man. :smiley:

Easy 8)