FREE?: 1994 Sentra Coupe 5 spd

I picked up a 1994 Maroon coloured, 5 spd sentra from a colleague 3 years ago as a back up winter car for my dad.

it had a new clutch and alternator when i got it. My dad also put in lowering springs and tokico struts into the thing but when he went to drive it a couple years ago it was making a funny noise so he left.

It’s probably nothing major, just needs a tune up.

Anyways… if there is someone out there that really needs a winter car and can do the wrenching on their own… it’s yours for free… just pay it forward or buy some 240 parts off me sometime in the future. I can’t drive it myself, it’s too old and ugly :slight_smile:

If someone wants to buy it, drive it and flip it, just shoot my dad some dollars to compensate for the suspension he put in.

i have no pics, it’s out behind the Cosy Restaurant in St. Catharines and has been for a while.

Merry Christmas

Still have, I am looking for a car to use at the Eve of Destruction in Pt Colborne. PM me if you still got it.

\i need a car for my lil man dimitri to learn how to road race. Ill give him some money for it, id love to make a lil build thread on it.

still have it…

requires tow… i’ll be around on Friday for appointment.

don’t waste my time either… if i show up and have to hang around for even 5 minutes it’s too long.

wish i had space to store a free car man haha
… dylan i don’t want to see you trying to sell this car as jdm fresh for 2200 next week ok … lmao just fucking around yea would be nice to hook up dimitri haha

anyways …
gl on … giving away a free car bing … Nice gesture tho man

shit, too kind bing. theres no way it would make the drive home?

bing ur awesome. . . pm’d my wify needs a car for the winter to get the kids to and from day care/school and to get to work.

hit me up i can have it gone same day.

cheers, Brandon.

Full Tanabe Sustec B13 suspension setup.

???

yes that is actually my dad… i was just going off memory, i guess it has the sustec stuff.

Yup the car is brandon’s… dude’s got cute kids and always buys tons of stuff from me… get this car going and then let me know how easy a fix it was to get back on the road so i can tease my dad about it.