wtb stock 240sx suspension

as the title states…

Hey Kent

I have my stock suspension, everything is in good shape and fairly new, but I’m not sure if I want to sell it. I might be buying another 240 in the next couple weeks so i might need the suspension, but if not I will let you know asap.

alright sounds good!

if you need just shocks and springs, I could sell you all my shocks and springs for 150$ from a 90 se w/ hicas, needs a new front right strut though, it’s blown.

…Ooh stock suspension for 150…yea all the suspension is needed for is so that the coilovers on my car can rest safely inside my house all winter instead of in the cold garage. Im just looking for something to hold my car up during the winter thats all, i dont care if its blown has rust …you get the point.

^^ are you nis_mo or is nis_mo you…or are you trying to take this guys parts or is the sky red or are you selling your car, or is the car sleeping like i should be, or is there no good girls left, or am i looking in all the wrong places, or is tim hortons hiring, or is pinky a made up girl, or is there gum on my shoe, or should i take off my rims, or am i drunk, or am i just pretending to be, or is that possible, or is it going to snow tomorrow, or is blayne going to call me drunk at 6:15 tomorrow, or am i going to wake up thinking i missed his call, or should i stop typing, or was this funny enough that i should not stop typing, or DELETED, or will it go un noticed…or not

…Ooh stock suspension for 150…yea all the suspension is needed for is so that the coilovers on my car can rest safely inside my house all winter instead of in the cold garage. Im just looking for something to hold my car up during the winter thats all, i dont care if its blown has rust …you get the point.[/quote]
i just sold mine that had 61,xxx km’s on it for 40 bucks, just to give you an idea of the market price

WTF?

ya 150 eh??? HAHAHAHAHAHA ill give you 20 dollars.

Thats about all its worth.

up

still looking…