WTB: Stock Suspension, Winter Tires and Rims, Battery

Looking for the above items…

-Battery (one that holds a charge please)
-2 or 4 Winter tires and rims… (dont need to be mint… just enough to get me through a week or two)
-Stock Suspension (preferably not blown… but im only driving for a couple weeks so whatever is cheap)

this is all for a 240sx HB so let me know what you have… i have cash in hand ready to pick up ASAP!

come on people i need these parts ASAP!!! help a brother out!!

i have s13 front stock shocks fs 20$ dunno if blown or not. not like it wuld make a difference.

i believe someone posted they have rears for 40$? u can search around. parts located in east york, dvp and donmills

4 x 195/60/15 Hankook Winter iPike W409

2 of them are 99%
2 of them are 75%

220 bucks takes them on rims.

is that with springs and uppermount? or just the bare shocks?

if u need springs u can ave the whole set from me for 30

also got a battery $20, interstate, holds a good charge, switched it out cause i went for a bigger 1, let me knw, pm or call 416 843 4682

lol no offense but its your parts that have me looking for new ones in the first place :stuck_out_tongue: that convertible suspension i bought off you were seized bad!

but i will take the battery off you! hope i have better luck with that one :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding!

i got rear complete shocks and springs great shape $40

sorry bro u should have told me, im at work right now when i get home i’ll call u, u can take a next battery i got for free if u want

avery got rears complete i got fronts complete. still no call from u to get it…