FREE: 5sp Transmission (Needs Rebuild) from a 95 Jeep Wrangler

Come get it soon. Case of coors light would be nice. lol

scrap it and buy your own beer.

That is disgusting.

I don’t feel like bringing it anywhere.

I’m not a huge beer drinker that can drink just about anything lol. Anything but light beer is gross to me. Sorry

wait are u saying piss water coors LIGHT is not light beer if u think that ur banned from alchol

so what your saying is that it isnt free it has the value of a case of beer to you?

This is getting taken to far LOL!!!

Beer is a bonus, tranny has no value.

I like alot of light beers, and some regulars. Coors light is just one of my favs, sorry lol.

what exactly is wrong with it? my dads pretty into jeeps… a broken tranny might be a good fathers day present… heh

Thats an awfully mean thing to say

It grinded in every gear, you had to baby shift real slow for it not to and even then it did some times.

I’m not going to get much for this even if i waited it out, that why i just want it gone.

Nobody wants a free transmission??? I find that hard to believe. Someone must have the room for it lol.

I PMed you about it on Saturday, im me

guess $25 delivered < someone taking it for nothing

fuck it, ill just wait till i have a good one to use for mock up

i don’t even want to bother delievering it lol You can still come get it for free though.

Where you at Ryan? My buddy wants it, we’ll come get it this week if it’s cool with you.

I’m in cheektowaga…sat before 5…sun before 1 after 6…pm if your serious.

If he doesn’t get it I’ll come pick it up for scrap. :slight_smile:

come get it now, you doing anything?? Its stinkin up the garage lol

Actaully I’m about to go to work. I can grab it tomarrow morning though before 4pm. If you can PM a time and address.

fuzzy whatever you do

get him coors light

then back over it before you give it to him