FREE: 93 Accord bumper and bumper fillers

i have a free 93 accord bumper and filleres, the reinforcement in the bumper is bent a bit and the one filler has a dent, they are charcoal grey. they are located at 2 Kettering Drive in tonawanda. its right off the blvd by cameos.

i’ll take it!!! :slight_smile: jk

lol nerd…anyone want these? garbage night is thursday

Whats the condition on the actual bumper? Does it have the lower black vinyl/plastic lip on it that came on the EXs?

the bumper has a minor crack, can be plastic welded and yes it has the lip

Ok I guess I will take it then, I can pick it up whenever your available or you can leave it out and I will dress up all suspicious looking and do a few barrel rolls on ur front lawn, grab the bumper and then do a full out sprint to my car and peel the hell outta their just to make your neighbors wonder what the hell just occured.

have any body pannels?

hood and fender, doorskins… pretty much an entire drivers side of a car.

oh and a trunk lid?

thx

[quote=“Superium,post:6,topic:28066"”]

Ok I guess I will take it then, I can pick it up whenever your available or you can leave it out and I will dress up all suspicious looking and do a few barrel rolls on ur front lawn, grab the bumper and then do a full out sprint to my car and peel the hell outta their just to make your neighbors wonder what the hell just occured.

[/quote]

haha, umm if you wanna pick it up anytime saturday ill be home, and if you want i can hand you it and then you can do the barrel rolls and peel out haha

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:7,topic:28066"”]

have any body pannels?

hood and fender, doorskins… pretty much an entire drivers side of a car.

oh and a trunk lid?

thx

[/quote]

i might have a trunklid, ill get back to ya