Free Carfax reports thru 12/12/08

In order to look up a vin for a car im looking to purchase I needed to place and order for a Carfax report. Financially I would have been pissed to pay 24.99 for one report where I could have unlimited for 39.99.

So here is the deal: I will run free carfax reports for anyone who needs one run. I dont want your money, but I do ask one thing.

I need to sell my 99 eclipse gs inorder to purchase my new car, so I only ask that you forward word of the sale to anyone and everyone you know to help me sell this :slight_smile:

thread: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60648

the Nyspeed discount is 5500-5200 obo
all other people is 5800-5500 obo
sold referal earns 50$. Its not much but im poor as shit and you got a free carfax report or two :slight_smile:

SO!!! free Carfax reports, all I ask is that you tell everyone and anyone about my car being for sale. PM me with requests and please include VIN and email address. Thank you guys!

Bobby

good deal
:tup:

Thanks man :tup: ill spread the word.

I pm’d you if its not too much of a bother I’d appreciate it I’m lookin at buyin this thing but want to know the history.

pmed

Hey everyone… I have a few PMs pending. Im trying to keep up but i’m behind a few. bear with me… i’ll have them all replied to by tues evening. Thanks guys! (ps keep plugging my car lol)