Carfax reports available if anyone needs one! $10 ea

I see these threads up here all the time and figured I’d throw this out there for you guys.

I have 3 Carfax reports available if anyone needs me to run one for them. I’ll run them for $10 each as it’s $50 for 5 and I’ve used 2, lol. :smiley:

Paypal or cash is fine.

Please PM Me and call if I don’t respond in a few hrs - 928-6704

might have to hit ya up J.

OooooOOoo, what u got in the works?

Id just like to run my car i have, see exactly what happend to it. i know its had some work.

1. List car on eBay for ridiculous price.
  2. Get free CarFax.

Thanks for your support…

lolol, thats wut i always do but didnt wanna say to knock op’s efforts. lol

No prob. If you posted it in the classifieds, I wouldn’t have said anything lol.

lol

Fair enough, however you can move the thread if you feel it was not posted in the correct section instead of posting that.

I’ll do that now, thanks.

Thanks! :thumb

ill take one for $2.50

i think they fixed that btw

Bump :slight_smile:

Was going to use you for the carfax till I saw cosseys little scam. Thanks cossey.

Sorry bro.

Does that still work?

Doesn’t look like it. Looking up cars now, it wants you to pay $10 per report, than discounts it the more you buy. Plus it’s autocheck. Not as good as CarFax.

Carfax and that shit is vague as hell . Not all shows up and no cash deals show up . Decent if ya lookin to see a big wreck or suttin but nothing beats a good trained eye .

That blows… well, either way, they all suck because slowmarro is right. I look at them sometimes for dealer service records and, as previously stated, large wrecks.

Well, the reports are still available for peeps who want them. :thumb