Free coffee mug from wilson farms!!! and cheap coffee

my mom told me about this today and i figured ther must be cheap people on here that want stuff for free.

go to www.freethecoffee.com and fill out a few questions and they send you a coupon for a free coffee mug. Go to wilson farms n show um the coupon n they give you a mug ( you might have to buy a coffee) Then with that mug it’s only 89 cents to fill er up at from then on out!

i like coffee and i like cheap stuff and im sure alot of you’s do too.

Matt

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. I’m getting hooked on Wilson Farms Kona coffee. Dunkin Donuts is too expensive, and Tim Hortons splashes everywhere while I drive.

Good deal.

Nicely Done

fillled myne out…

just did it, great deal!

just did it.
sweet…

I need a a new coffee mug for my tim ho’s coffee… lol

good find

i work at wilson farms… this promotion is the stupidest thing ever. they wanted it to some top secrete thing where no one would no about it til may 1st. then they wanted all associates to put a window sticker on their car that said “www.freethecoffee.com” fuuuuccckkk that. i’m not putting that shit on my car unless they pay me for advertising space. the memo also said that there should be some kind of coupon on there for a free box of hytop mac & cheese(a whopping 33cent value)
a couple weeks ago there was a promotion where if you turn in any travel mug, no matter where it was from, or in what condtion. we would give you a new one. but no one took advantage of it.
i cant beleive how much of a profit that wilson farms makes on their coffee. it costs them like 50cents for a whole pot of coffee, and each tea packet only costs 8cents, i’m not really sure about the capp. but i know theres a big profit on it too
and if anyone noticed… its not that javana stuff anymore, its cheaper its by s&d
i really can’t stand that place anymore

^ oh well.

I signed up for the free mug.