Free E46 M3 - Part II

Free E46 M3. Tell yo friends.

Still for sale. Debating keeping it. Anyone?

Thanks to Matt Bailly for the shots. Baillyphoto@gmail.com for all your photography needs.

Thing looks fackin’ SICK, keep it…or cut me a nice deal on it.

keep it

sellllllllllll, m6 baby

$1,000 cash in hand now …i’ll pick up the car tomarrow …thx .

jk

Selllllllll, cheap e36 M3 to whauuuuup on and not really care about mileage. Or nice E30 M3 and still whoop it good :slight_smile:

although when you stare at those pics above that LSB makes it look sexor indeed. Would be tought for me to part with it

You would either blow it up or crash it in the first week.

Keep it!

lol how is that? his civic (was) about a full second faster in the 1/4 and he drove that just fine. i know it’s rwd but he’s also got the T/A…

This car is whooped

Seeing first hand how he beats the living shit outta everything he drives w/o a care in the world says it all. All the stories with the accord, then selling it to jason :Idiots

i hear ya on that but i think he’s capable of driving it

whata piece

riiight:wierd:Idiots faggot.
You have no idea. Beaters are beaters. My cars I care enough about get taken care of.

Go hit another deer and into a ditch again pal

Bc i hit the deer on purpose…:rofl
nice comback :rofl

i do :ahh

Quoted for reference.

god that color is sick.

where were those pics taken BTW?

Looks like they are taken right down in albany. Sort of by Huck Finn’s i believe. Btw, The car looks amazing!!!. I want!!

Jesse you are the 3rd gayest person on this forum now.

Thanks yo.

Yep near Huck Finns. The big white building is right off 787 in North Alb and the parking lot under the overpass is right across the street.