Free Energy Drinks

hey thanks

Have you tried these?? Some retailers will not accept printed coupons unless they are from a site like “coupons.com
Either way, Thanks!

i really wish these would work

AM not
|
|
V

^ “YOUR” ghey.

haha i was getting excited there for a minute

Haha damn. Got excited and thought I may actually show up on time for a few days to work.

When i was in college I photocopied a BUNCH of manufacturers coupons and would eat for free all the time.

Has anyone tried these? I’m guessing they might actually work places.

Go to a dumb cashier at a mini mart… play stupid yourself as well, theyll try scanning it, it wont work, youll swear by it, theyll override it, free energy drinks…

Edit: I have not tried this, nor will I, btu jsut a theory of how it could work

i love how your fake redbull ones have on there “please mail coupons to MONSTER BEVERAGE COMPANY…”

the first red bull one has been changes to mail to RED BULL

with my luck, the barcode would be the same one as something in the store…

Haha we used to print off the Quiznos coupons all the time online. Buy any sub and a drink and get the same sub free. We used to get two large prime rib subs and two drinks for like 11 bucks. They would get so pissed.

woops silly me

what sort of a crime could you get charged with for using a fake coupon knowingly?

some sort of Fraud?

I haven’t tried them myself yet, but they have been posted on another forum and one guy has gotten like 6 of the cases, and another cleaned out Giant Eagle (just like tops).