Free Honda Things.

Everything is free, yes free, no money, unless you want delivery.

Driver and passenger stock civic seats. Blue in color, no rips/tears/stains, etc. Mounting brackets are gone, just mount to your stock brackets.

Stock gsr struts/springs, all 4 corners. No idea of mileage, will fit 94-00.

B18a1 head, it needs a valve replaced. I believe I have the intake, I could be wrong though.

Sohc block, huge hole in the side of it, it’s no good. If you know of a junkyard that will give you money for it you can take it to them and get some dough. I believe I also have a crank you have take too that is shot.

D16z6 stock rods and pistons. I think there are around 6 or 7 of them.

Things I want/need:
SOHC oil pan, preferrably tapped for turbo.
D16z6 crank.
Sohc header.

Thank you. Please PM me here, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Meet ups are best after 6pm for me, unless you’d like to meet me in Clarence where I work. Right near Main/Transit.

Ryan.

pm’d u, i want the struts/springs

well i ahve a D15 exaust manifold but no header sorry … and i guess someone already has dibs on stock suspension

what is the block d15 or 16?

I believe I still have a SOHC oil pan. Not tapped for turbo though. It came off a D16Y8.

the block is d16.

9c1, i’ll pm you if i can’t find a tapped one. thanks.

got any motor mounts?

no motor mounts. sorry.

did someone end up picking up the gsr supsension stuff?

i want all the d16z6 internals…i can meet you tomorrow after 6:30pm or friday sometime. my cell is 803-4335 my name is zach…THANKS

didn’t you call dibs?

hey. thanks for the d16 internals…by the way if you have the z6 block…you dont want a y8 oil pan…i dont think the oil pump side will line up right. id check that out before you buy it.

head still available???

yea but he said someone on the coughother board cough called dibs before me