Free LaDuke!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/motivatorf18bc0a96aa7dd8ec5c74b2189.jpg

Oh im sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good shit

http://shirtoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kramerica-ind.jpg?w=560

ROFL!

we gotta close this thread or delete it

i thinking banning is something you never do and is 99% of the time a bad idea, on a local forum, because it can ALWAYS be worked out , we have banning here so mods can ban spam bots… but they seem to take advantage of it…

I removed banning rights from mods when we switched to vbulletin, but they had to be added back in to allow moderators to help us ban and delete spambots…

IMO the picture is no big deal, i got worse pictures on facebook and probably so do we all and the only reason why it was blown the fuck out the water was because you all (me included) knew he was gonna flip.

ya it was fueling the fire but also showing how ridiculous shit can get… does it REALLY matter ?

its funny because, no one else on here has the power to ban another person on this forum if they dont agree with a picture that was posted, that was publically available in the first place.

so the thread should be deleted or locked to specially cater to this special situation, i dont want brett to be truely personally offended because while i dont always agree with everything he does on the forum, he seems like a nice person in person most of the time, BUT it wont be me doing this, as i wont be held responsible for making nazi moves… so one of you other mods/admins will have to take the hit for this as i stay true to what i believe for these here forumz :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao nice post Jon

Tell that to your homeboy :lol

So just delete it then singh

Mine as well avoid all the bullshit now

if he didnt want people to see that picture then it shouldnt be on the internet

anyone who is my “homeboy” would 100% agree with me on that, so i guess i have no homeboys to tell this too

X 9 million

Im your homeboy

but you never have your phone on or talk to me anymore

And i 100% agree with you

my phone is always on and i cant always answer the phone or i’ll NEVER get anything done… you can always text me and i will get back to you within 24 hours, i never really have problems doing that

we’ll get together soon i promise, shit has been crazy lately im on my grind

Since when do we lock or delete thread cause someone keeps getting there panties in a bunch :vlad

plus one ever heard of raceeghatch? :lol

since we started banning people for…

posting pictures we publically released on the internet prior…

since we…

starting banning people for posting non badass pics in the badass pic thread

since we… dont make me keep going im scaring off more and more forum lurkers from signing up

oh fuck it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Shady195/mk430r-MK4-30R-MAKING-HAIRNETS-COOL.jpg

x2 :rofl

:facepalm

He never let me borrow his O2 sensor removal tool like he said he would (my Craftsman crescent wrench worked better anyway) nor did he let me borrow his code scanner (my cel went away on its own anyway after replacing said o2 sensor) for unknown reasons, so fuck that kid. :lol