FREE origin aggressive sideskirts (one damaged)

update: no longer available. SRS BZNS was quicker than u

FREE
origin aggressive sideskirts for an s14 kouki. been collecting dust in my garage. been trying to make some room in there so if no one wants them i’m probably gonna throw um out. like i said, they r kinda damaged. the passenger side one is fine, the driver side one has a gash in it from when i drove over a metal pole in the road cuz i thought it was a stick. also doesnt become flush with the door when it closes, still stays attached fine tho. had the skirts for a few yrs but i think i’m gonna go jdm on the sides.
FREE

Frank I would like to take these and seee if i could make them work on my car. S14 and SC are ver simialr in body style so i would only have to do minor modifications and my sideskirts are beat to crap

u got it man. lemme kno when u wanna pick um up

I could do it as soon as monday. depending on weather cause they will possibly have to hang out my sun roof or window

If you need help with repairing/altering the fiberglass let me know. :thumbup

yeah thnx man, Im sure i will have a pretty big project altering them but they would match my current front and rear much better than my vertex knock off sides

ahh the nice thing about fiberglass is its easy to modify. Nasty and dusty but fairly simple.

ok. well i dont work until noon on monday so lemme kno. i’ll check back on here sometime tonight n tomorrow

Won’t be making it out tonight unfortunately.

I get out of work at 1 pm on wednesday though can we set something up then?

i work 9-9 today, and then 12-5 on wednesday :\

so would wednesday evening be ok for you? Or would you like to wait for a time on the weekend when we both possibly have more free time

wednesday evening will prb work better. i’m headed to massachusetts for the weekend

Wednesday evening it is then. PM me your address.