free running sohc with trans

free sohc thats right free . comes with auto trans. and drive shaft . yes it runs ,215,000kms, came out of the coupe i bought from Acid… pickup only txt or pm for quick response 905 964 8830

motor was pulled last night sitting on the ground needs to go before wed or scrapping it first come first served. comes with alternator, starter

where you located?

-beamsville.

Hey Brendan, still got it? If you do I’ll come and pu anytime tonight. Let me know.
Thanks
Ford

hey ford i seen you called no time on my phone to call or answer sorry, the motor is saposed to be picked up tonight by an other sonner between 5-7 if he dose not show ill make a post saying its still here then you can come get it i know i said first come firsty serve and we have delt with each other in the past. but i got to give this guy the benifiet of the doubt so he has till 7 to be here or at least txt me to let me know when exsactly he is coming if at all. Ford thanks for your intrest you’ll be hearing from me possibly later.

brandon take a look at my single at bings and let me know whats its issue is

the problem is its a single and NA lol im working that day in the morning if you want to stop by im along the way 5 minutes off the high way only need to take 2 turns to get to me lol so easy pm me if your interested in stopping by.

on that note its 5:49pm still no reply back from guy who said he was going to come get the motor yet.

guy came and got it just left a few minutes ago. mods please lock this up.