FREE: Rust free 180SX front clip...

Completely stripped… not a goddamn bolt left on her.
FREE to whoever wants to get it off my property.

Located in Barrie.

if you drop it off here i’ll take it off your hands…always looking for another firewall for another rhd swap.

where the hell are you in barrie? I have been trying to meet with some local people but have not been able to find anyone.

He’s almost two hrs from Barrie.

And you missed your chance, I just moved away :o I’ll be back in Sept, maybe we can meet up then.

yeah 4 sure!

sure… i’ll pay $250 for a flat bed to deliver a free clip to your door. :nuts:

sure… i’ll pay $250 for a flat bed to deliver a free clip to your door. :nuts:[/quote]

they fit in a longbox pickup…i know…

:roll: ^^^ don’t you think if I had a pickup i’d load it up and get rid of it myself? … i guess i’ll just sawzall the crap out of it.

If the rockers are mint cut them and sell them.

Clip is from the dash forward :wink:

:oops: :oops: Wow… just wow. Obviously I knew that… But what’s even more clear is that I need to get some sleep.

Thanks for settin me straight

Clip is from the dash forward :wink:[/quote]

not nessicarily(sp)

the clip s13gg got was to about mid door, just after the cat hump, so it usually comes with a bit of rocker. not enough to do much with, but hey, they do come with part of them. :lol:

Damn, I actually do need a bunch of parts from a front clip, and my parents live just north of barrie (I’m in London).
Can you sawzall any pieces off, like inner fenderwell?

You’re more than welcome to come here and sawzall anything you want off it… just bring your own blade cuz I ain’t got none at the moment.