Free tattoos.

So, my girlfriend is doing apprentice tattoos now, For free. Shes looking to do small, palm sized tattoos or smaller, maybe a tad bigger. These arent going to be a huge masterpiece deal, just small starters and fun stuff. If you have small areas to fill and want a little skull or small flash piece, this is a good chance to get something done. Wayne can get a detroit logo! Stuff like that. If youre interested let me know, she can draw and paint very well, now we just need to apply to skin. Shes done about 10 small ones so far and its at a shop not in pjbs basement.

Im not even into tattoos… but the word free just made me consider.

at dead pres?

Yes, at dead prez.

i know its free… but you got any pics of work shes done?

its tempting, but free tattoo sounds scary :crackup

If she is free this weekend I am deft game

Just a few little ones. Like i said, nothing crazy just little small ones. If youre looking to get a meaningfull piece and stuff, big things, probably not a good idea. But, little skulls, small traditional stuff is good.

So much want but I don’t even know what I would get. Hmmm

A lot of sailor jerry books here! Small stuff like that.

How are her straight lines and solid black? What about shading? I have two things she might be able to do.

When is she free? I actually just had a girl i know ask me if I knew anyone to do a small simple piece. I’ll PM you the pic of it and let me know. If I can find something I’d be down for something small. Not a huge fan of flash, but I might be able to find something

Smoosh is getting this now.

I thought for sure he would have gotten something with a grill or BBQ haha

Haha! We were gonna do a spatchula but did this.

I kinda want something beer related haha

is she free tonight? ive got something simple in mind

What are you interested in?

i was thinking about this- “Carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on US soil.”

but i can’t decide where i would want it

Yota, find out where and lmk.

I vote for on your shaft